Traverse City Opera House Community Volunteer - An MSU Wharton Center for Performing Arts Partner
- Project Description
- THIS IS AN ONGOING SERVICE EVENT/VOLUNTEER ACTIVITY.
The City Opera House (COH), in downtown Traverse City, is a principal partner with the Wharton Center for Performing Arts, on the East Lansing campus of Michigan State University.
Grand Traverse Area Spartan alumni and friends are invited to volunteer their time and talent by helping to promote and nurture the City Opera House as a regional hub for connecting young people, area adults, and visitors to the arts and each other.
It is a wonderful way for Spartans to give back to the community, make new friends, enrich the lives of others, get involved in downtown Traverse City, and sustain the arts in the region at this beautiful 1891 historic venue.
Volunteers provide a valued service for the City Opera House in a variety of roles, including ushering at performances, taking tickets at events, helping in the box office, archiving historical and event records, and more!
Have questions or need more information of any kind, please phone 231-941-8082.
If you would like to become a City Opera House community volunteer, please take a few minutes to complete the online application at:
With our “Go Green!” and “Spartans Will” Thank you!
Grand Traverse Area Spartans - serving Antrim, Grand Traverse, Kalkaska and Leelanau Counties, Michigan
- Age Restrictions
- 18 years or older - this Spartan volunteer opportunity can be one time or ongoing throughout the year
- Project Organizer
- This service project is organized by an alumni club: Grand Traverse Area Spartans.
- Tom Emling
- Project Category
- Project Location
- Date & Time
- 12/31/19 from 12:00am to 11:30pm
- Volunteer registration opens on 1/22/19 at 12:00am
- Volunteer registration closes on 12/31/19 at 12:00am
- City Opera House is located at 106 E Front St in downtown Traverse City, with public and evening parking located at several nearby locations.
- Current Volunteers
6 out of 12