Register a Project
A volunteer account is required to register a service project.
- If it’s your first time using this website, you’ll create a volunteer account.
- If you already have a volunteer account, click on the “My Projects” tab of this website. Then, in the Register a Project section, click the “Register a Service Project” button.
The Register a Service Project Instructions will provide you with step-by-step instructions and tips for registering a service project.
The project submission will be reviewed by the MSU Alumni Office. Please allow up to three business days for approval. Once your service project has been approved, you’ll receive an email confirmation.
As the project coordinator, you’ll be able to:
- View your service project.
- Edit all service project details.
- Manage your service project volunteers.
There are many tools to assist new and seasoned project coordinators:
- Project Planning Guide: a comprehensive guide that assists with the creation, registration, promotion, execution and follow-up of a service project. We encourage all project coordinators to review this.
- Register a Service Project Instructions: step-by-step instructions and tips for registering a service project.
- Manage a Service Project Instructions: assistance with editing your project and managing volunteers.
- Order a project coordinator toolkit which includes materials intended to assist you during the execution of your service project.
- Volunteer Sign-In: print-ready sign-in sheet and media release for volunteers.
- Volunteer Interest Survey: print-ready survey for volunteers to complete if they're interested in engaging with your alumni club or affinity group.