Explore Becoming a Spartan Advocate
- Project Description
- THIS IS AN ONGOING SERVICE EVENT/VOLUNTEER ACTIVITY.
Serving as a “Spartan Advocate” is one of the most effective ways for Michigan State University alumni to lend your voice and support for the university at-large, MSU Extension and AgBio Research, MSU Alumni, or perhaps your favorite academic program, or campus activity.
As a Spartan Advocate, you will be supported with up-to-date information, suggested follow-up steps, and ongoing opportunities to help communicate the value of supporting MSU’s students, faculty/staff, alumni and friends, university partners, and our pioneer land-grant mission throughout the year.
To learn more about becoming a Spartan Advocate, your Grand Traverse Area Spartans invite you to take a few minutes today to contact:
Jeremy Reuter, Director for Statewide Advocacy, by phone at 517-353-7171 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Age Restrictions
- An invitation to ALL Alumni and Friends of Michigan State University
- Project Organizer
- This service project is organized by an MSU unit.
- Jeremy Reuter
- Project Category
- Project Location
- Date & Time
- 12/31/19 from 12:00am to 11:30pm
- Volunteer registration opens on 1/22/19 at 12:00am
- Volunteer registration closes on 12/31/19 at 12:00am
- We invite all interested Spartan alumni and friends to explore this volunteer opportunity to become a "Spartan Advocate" with support and encouragement from Jeremy Reuter, MSU’s Director for Statewide Advocacy, by phone at 517-353-7171 or by email at email@example.com